When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. -unknown

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look forward to the future and be happy!










Today Disneyland inspired me to keep moving forward, do my best and be happy. In a week from today I am off to the happiest place on earth, with my incredible family (minus my brother who couldn't get off work). These week i have to get caught up in homework and get ahead as well, plus really push myself to get everything done. Even though it seems overwhelming at times the sight of the princess castle and tower of terror keeps me moving forward and pushes me to do my very best. It also inspires me to put a smile on my face, i mean how can you not when you think of Disneyland. Ha Ha this week is going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment