When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. -unknown

Friday, February 3, 2012

try a little harder to be a little better!

I am inspired to work a little hard, do a little better, and to be a little bit better. This week I lost a dear friend of mine, my grandma. She passed away on Wednesday. She was an amazing women, wife, grandma, great-grandma, mom and friend. I love her so much. As she has passed and I have been thinking about her she has inspired me to strive to be better and reach my goals. Goals like making a difference, like being a good friend, or living everyday to the fullest, but most importantly she has inspired me to be me and to strive to reach my personal goals of family and happiness. I love my grandma and am so grateful to have gotten to know her.


No comments:

Post a Comment